My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, Northern Cali

GYPSY: (noun) One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life. The first time I traveled alone I was 4. My mom pinned a note to my dress then put me on a plane from Atlanta to L.A. to visit my dad for the summer. That must have marked the beginning of my insatiable wanderlust because I can't seem to get enough of running away from home. In the mean time, I've spent my life between a career in the media and years in the hospitality industry. My independence has kept me single but that's a part of life when your first love is travel. I've been robbed in Australia and slept on a park bench in Amsterdam, but at the end of the day, I was on the road and that's where I'm most at home.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

AUSTRIA

Here is beautiful Austria! I spent my time divided between Vienna (Wein) and Salzburg. Both are equally as beautiful, but in totally different ways. Vienna has amazing regal architechture, opera and culture where as Salzburg has sensational vistas, an old fortress and a small town feel. And, I must say that it is truly VIENNA, and not Paris that is the city of lovers! I've never seen such a display of PDA in my life! (For those not in the know, it's publice display of affection!) Everyone, but everyone is making out! Wicked!











1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

August 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home