My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, Northern Cali

GYPSY: (noun) One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life. The first time I traveled alone I was 4. My mom pinned a note to my dress then put me on a plane from Atlanta to L.A. to visit my dad for the summer. That must have marked the beginning of my insatiable wanderlust because I can't seem to get enough of running away from home. In the mean time, I've spent my life between a career in the media and years in the hospitality industry. My independence has kept me single but that's a part of life when your first love is travel. I've been robbed in Australia and slept on a park bench in Amsterdam, but at the end of the day, I was on the road and that's where I'm most at home.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Berlin Photos

These are the first round of photos I took in Berlin. These include the famous fan mile, which ran from Brandenburg Gate to the SiegeSoile, and other various photos I took around that time. A few random fans, the VERY thourough, yet polite special POLIZEI boys, a random dude assigned to clean up (I took the photo to show an example of the hard working German people...hehehe, okay I hid in the bushes and perved on this one, but can you Blame me! And, he is not gay, they assigned military volunteers for this...) Of course, a pic of a beer with the chicken, this is where I used to eat my doner kebap right by the TV tower in Alexanderplatz...kissing the cup and a few of my friends from OM, the Nepalese restaurant downstairs from the flat in Tiergarten. Oh, I can't forget just one of the hundreds of Romanian gypsies who play the same tune on their accordians ALL OVER TOWN! Can't get away from them. OYE!












2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

August 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

August 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home