My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, Northern Cali

GYPSY: (noun) One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life. The first time I traveled alone I was 4. My mom pinned a note to my dress then put me on a plane from Atlanta to L.A. to visit my dad for the summer. That must have marked the beginning of my insatiable wanderlust because I can't seem to get enough of running away from home. In the mean time, I've spent my life between a career in the media and years in the hospitality industry. My independence has kept me single but that's a part of life when your first love is travel. I've been robbed in Australia and slept on a park bench in Amsterdam, but at the end of the day, I was on the road and that's where I'm most at home.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Need a Camera Crew



I swear, I can't even keep up with the images and stories rumbling around in my little noggin. Kensington and the ACE were a blast, I have blisters from walking, I've met at least 100 people, been to a comedy night and was offered a job at the Pied Bull. (They are really such lovely people) Tomorrow I'm off to Edinburgh for the weekend and then I'm taking a backpacker tour of Scotland. I get back on the 14th and then will go to Dave Matthews with Murphy's crew on the 15th, then off to Paris on the 17th where I will begin the Busabout journey of a lifetime. I'm trying to book a seven day Croatian sailing trip down the Adriatic coast, wish me luck as they are almost 100% sold-out. If nothing else, I can go to Greece instead. Check out their website www.busabout.com for more info. Gotta go and see about some batteries for my camera and then finish packing. I should have brought my hiking boots and a raincoat. Oh well. LATERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home