My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, Northern Cali

GYPSY: (noun) One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life. The first time I traveled alone I was 4. My mom pinned a note to my dress then put me on a plane from Atlanta to L.A. to visit my dad for the summer. That must have marked the beginning of my insatiable wanderlust because I can't seem to get enough of running away from home. In the mean time, I've spent my life between a career in the media and years in the hospitality industry. My independence has kept me single but that's a part of life when your first love is travel. I've been robbed in Australia and slept on a park bench in Amsterdam, but at the end of the day, I was on the road and that's where I'm most at home.

Friday, November 10, 2006

New Photos and Update











These are some new and old photos from Greece...

Still in London, will be going home around the first week of December and wow. I have such mixed feelings. I really want to stay here, not go home, pretend I have no pressing issues, make believe that I have another $5000 in the bank and tell myself that this glorious experience isn't coming to an end. Alas. Reality BITES!
But, the one thing that is keeping me going is knowing that I am going home to sort out my crap, save money and return next year. Seems like a long time, but I plan on working as many jobs as I can and THAT....should keep me busy.

Went to Oxford last weekend, it is a magical little place I tell you. Planning on seeing London this week and then off to the South to see my friend Penthouse Pete in Bournemouth next weekend. Finally, will end my journey in Southhampton to see a proper footy match for the first time. After that, ...sniff sniff...back home.

Murphy is coming back from Ireland next week, so I will be living with not one, not two but THREE boys...I can't wait to see him. Dan is trying to hook me up with a proper Thanksgiving dinner and then we are going to have a house party to celebrate Murphy coming home, mourn my imminant departure and take the piss out of Christmas. We are calling it the "un-Christmas...Christmas party!" Finally, someone who hates Christmas as much as I do. Yippee! I am going to LOVE this.

Anyway, trying to find some friends to play with my last few weeks here...should be interesting without a damn phone. Oh one last thing...I could have just used my phone and gotten a sim card here. God I am retarded. Oh, go and see Borat.

LATERS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home