My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, Northern Cali

GYPSY: (noun) One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life. The first time I traveled alone I was 4. My mom pinned a note to my dress then put me on a plane from Atlanta to L.A. to visit my dad for the summer. That must have marked the beginning of my insatiable wanderlust because I can't seem to get enough of running away from home. In the mean time, I've spent my life between a career in the media and years in the hospitality industry. My independence has kept me single but that's a part of life when your first love is travel. I've been robbed in Australia and slept on a park bench in Amsterdam, but at the end of the day, I was on the road and that's where I'm most at home.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Alexis Van Gelder




Pronounced... "AH-LEX-EE." Van Gelder. Mom is British. Dad is French, with a Dutch last name. He was born in France and moved to the USA when he was a youngster.


This is my new roommate. I love him. He is the little brother I never had. Alexis is an Air Force pilot, and his rank is Major. He flies air tankers and re-fuels fighter jets. We are going to find him a wife and then I can be an auntie. Yippie!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Hi-- I just did a random google of Alexis Van Gelder to see if I could find this old friend of mine-- lo and behold, here he is! Could you tell him Mary Speaker would like to say hello? We were pen pals for a few years when we were teenagers. You can find me at mary [dot] speaker [at] gmail [dot] com

thanks!

July 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Alexis! Can't wait to meet you. Gina is an awesome choice for a roommate. HH.

August 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Crawling Downloads With NZB Files You Can Easily Find HD Movies, Console Games, Music, Software and Download Them @ Accelerated Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet[/B][/URL]

February 04, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey email me! chrisbuffoni@gmail.com

September 25, 2010  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 4
unlock iphone 4
iphone 4 unlock

http://www.drupal.org.uk/event/drupal-drop-london-february-2011/8-february-2011 http://www.salesandmarketing.com/article/dancing-jaws-dragon
I have AVG on it, but whenever I go to piratebay, not even download just go to a link on there I get a butt ton of viruses and my computer won't allow me to run AVG, any program, or the internet because they are all corrupt. I spent 60 dollars to repair it last time and all they did was wipe my computer, how did they do this? Because I got a feeling it is free, or a lot cheaper then 60 dollars... Help will be greatly appreciated. I have an Hp laptop with intel duo.
how to unlock iphone 4 iphone 4 unlock

iphone 4 unlock [url=http://unlockiphone44.com]unlock iphone 4[/url] how to unlock iphone 4 iphone 4 unlock

August 06, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home