My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco, Northern Cali

GYPSY: (noun) One inclined to a nomadic, unconventional way of life. The first time I traveled alone I was 4. My mom pinned a note to my dress then put me on a plane from Atlanta to L.A. to visit my dad for the summer. That must have marked the beginning of my insatiable wanderlust because I can't seem to get enough of running away from home. In the mean time, I've spent my life between a career in the media and years in the hospitality industry. My independence has kept me single but that's a part of life when your first love is travel. I've been robbed in Australia and slept on a park bench in Amsterdam, but at the end of the day, I was on the road and that's where I'm most at home.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Anything Worth Having...


Hate to make announcements. BUT, I think I need to finish my book before I do anything else.

Moving to an undisclosed location to write. Roger that?

Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home